Newsagents Blogger Websites and Updates
Here you will find information about website development on the Blogger website platform to include content and updates to promote your business online. For more information about the Newsagents Blogger Website and Updates or to discuss your website needs free call 1800 902 900 or click here to contact us.
To see how your Blogger website can be developed to promote your business, take a look the example below for Moss Vale Newsagency and Nextra Leongatha. To view the mobile version of the website simply visit the site on a mobile phone or tablet.
Website development and updates are designed to meet the individual needs of each newsagent. This involves adding content to your website to promote the complete range of products and services your newsagency offers. The website content is developed for you following your response to a simple checklist about the products and services you offer. To ensure your website is always kept up to date a regular website updates service is provided through your subscription to Newsagents New-Web-Updates.
The website content development includes:
- development of the website content on the Blogger website platform to meet your specific requirements;
- development work that is done for you to a professional standard to present a professional image of your business;
- website content is included following your response to a simple checklist about the products and services your newsagency offers;
- a mobile version of the website is developed to be displayed when the site is visited using a mobile device;
- detailed content for all of the products and services you offer can be included;
- ensuring your website is listed in search results such as Google, Bing & Yahoo! [Click here to view an example of Google search results];
- adding Google Analytics for website visitor statistics reporting; and
- upon completion your Newsagents New-Web-Updates subscription will ensure your website always looks current and is kept up to date.
Your Newsagents New-Web-Updates subscription includes the following services:*
- content updates to cater for changes to your product range such as adding a new range or when logos or branding changes;
- updates to display your promotions such as sale catalogues;
- twice weekly updates to display the front covers of the current issue of a variety of magazines;
- lotto jackpots board displaying current jackpots which are updated for you after each draw;
- updates to promote upcoming lotto superdraw or megadraw;
- listing your lotto syndicates; and
- other updates as required to keep your website up to date and to assist with your promotions.
Your subscription to Newsagents New-Web-Updates ensures your website always looks up to date.
Website content development and Newsagents New-Web-Updates subscription pricing is:
- Website content development: $490 (payable in two instalments: 1st $245 to commence the development and 2nd $245 upon commencement of your Newsagents New-Web-Updates Subscription);
- Newsagents New-Web-Updates Subscription: $21 per month. (Payment options of monthly Visa, Mastercard or Amex debits or quarterly invoice)
The first step should you wish to proceed with the website content development and Newsagents New-Web-Updates is to contact us and request the website content development checklist. The website development will then proceed as follows:
- The website content development will commence upon receipt of both your development checklist and your initial payment.
- The website content will be added to your website within the following four weeks.
- Your Newsagents New-Web-Updates Subscription will commence within four weeks of your initial payment for the website content development.
- Your website content will be developed using your website content development checklist as a guide, further input into the website content may be made at any time.
(All prices include GST)
For more information about the Newsagents Blogger Website and Updates or to discuss your website needs please call us on free call 1800 902 900 or click here to contact us.
* The services provided are limited to those possible within the content management system of Blogger. Services are provided on the basis of sharing the available resources across the subscription membership. Where requests for services are considered to be above what is “fair” we will discuss this with you along with options for alternative arrangements to meet your needs.